Monday, August 23, 2010

What's the name of children's movie (animation) from the 90s (probably early 90s)?

It was about a brother and sister. I don't remember the exacts AT ALL! They went to this circus ring (may not have been but that's how I'm remembering it). It was nighttime. This evil guy (tall) made them sign these contracts. He pricked their fingers and made them sign it in their blood. Seems like I remember them being in cages.

What's the name of children's movie (animation) from the 90s (probably early 90s)?
I vaugly remember that too... but I can't remember what it's called. Or even what it's about... damn it... Sorry. I have some sort of idea of what your talking about though.


Edit!


Yes! The Dinosaur movie. The person below me is right! I thought about the dino's but I couldn't remember the name of it or if I was even on the right track. Now I'm excited.


(Goes to update Netflix)
Reply:We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story (1993)


voice cast: John Goodman, Rhea Perlman, Jay Leno, Charles Fleischer, Walter Cronkite, Julia Child, Kenneth Mars, Yeardley Smith, Martin Short


IMDb synopsis:


Captain New Eyes travels back in time in what is presumably the Late Cretaceous Period. He feeds dinosaurs with the names of Rex, Elsa, Dweeb, and Woog his Brain Grain cereal, which makes them intelligent, non-violent and gentle. They travel via spaceship to the 21st century, where they befriend a street-smart boy and a poor little rich girl. Louie and Cecelia get rooked into performing in a demented circus run by the scientist's evil brother, Professor ScrewEyes, and learn something about friendship. He has other plans for those dinosaurs. In addition, his demeanor of tapping into people's nightmares and a hypnotic stare render him a menace to be feared.


Here's the opening to the movie:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqLdZwkaj...


Check out the scene at about 4:10! This IS your movie I think!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIgPFSNVz...


No comments:

Post a Comment