Monday, August 23, 2010

Name of children's book from the 80's that had a Wishing Well and a Custard River in it?

I have been trying to find out the name of a kids book from my childhood that had a storyline about some teapots (I think) that went to a magic land where everything was made of sweets and nice food, in fact the teapots I think ended up changing into food and then one of them fell in a custard river and almost went over a custard waterfall (!). I cannot remember who wrote this book or what it was called and I'd like to see if it's still in production for a present. I'm pretty sure there was a wishing well involved which is why they ended up in this food land. I'd really appreciate any help, it's driving me nuts!

Name of children's book from the 80's that had a Wishing Well and a Custard River in it?
Could the book be "Dribblesome Teapots and Other Incredible Stories" by Hunter Norman? Or possibly "Beauty and the Beast: The Teapot's Tale" by Justine Norman?





If neither of these books are the one you're looking for then you may want to visit this website: http://whatsthatbook.com/





It's a neat website. You give them as much info as you have on the book you're looking for, and they'll do their best to find it for you. Try them, they're a totally free service.





Good luck in your book search and happy reading! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment