Thursday, August 19, 2010

What is the name of a children's band in the late 80's early 90's consisting of blue elves?

When I was a child, I remember I got this album of this band of blue elves, or gnomes, or something. It came with a gorgeous poster, and there were various characters singing about different lessons. I think one of the songs was about a balloon, another was about being lonely. Everyone I've ever asked has no idea what I'm talking about. Anyone? Thanks.


ps--it wasn't the Smurfs. They basically had no media coverage whatsoever.

What is the name of a children's band in the late 80's early 90's consisting of blue elves?
The only things I can come up with were the knock-offs of "The Smurfs" such as "The Snorkles", "The Gnome Family", "The Smurks", and the "Smuffs" from ("Tiny Toons"). I know this probably isn't much help but I hope it is a start.


No comments:

Post a Comment