Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can you tell me the name of this children's book?

I was in the 6th grade when I read a book. It was sorta like Indian in the cupboard except the boy (raised by his nanny?) finds a knight. The knight comes alive and take the boy into his castle? Things get real fuzzy from this part.





I know inside there was a diagram of the castle.





I don't know what the cover looked like (was it red?).





Any guesses to what it is?

Can you tell me the name of this children's book?
"The Castle in the Attic" by Elizabeth Winthrop


http://www.amazon.com/Castle-Attic-Eliza...





"From Publishers Weekly


When Mrs. Phillips, who has taken care of William for years, prepares to return to England, she gives the boy a medieval castle with one knight. The knight comes to life, and William is drawn into a battle to release the kingdom from a wizard's spell."


No comments:

Post a Comment