Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am trying to find a copy of the children's Golden Book named Caroline at the Ranch?

This book is no longer in circulation, and I haven't been able to find a copy. It has sentimental value!! Does anyone have any ideas??

I am trying to find a copy of the children's Golden Book named Caroline at the Ranch?
The Caroline books are by Pierre Probst, and they are highly collectible. Your best bet is to check eBay and set up a saved search so they'll email you when it comes up for auction.





I found one currently on auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/CAROLINE-AT-THE-RANC...





Best wishes!
Reply:Ouch. That's a tough one. I went to bookfinder.com to see what was going on with it, and prices are pretty high.





The idea of signing up for the auction is good. You could also do a Want It Now post on eBay, which is free for you. Seems like whichever way you go, it's going to cost some bucks.





I sell on-line and believe me, I'm going to keep an eye out for this title from now on. Amazing! Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment