Thursday, July 22, 2010

What the name of a Children's Book (Ages 9-12) that involves two boys and blueberries?

There is a children's book which involves two boys and the one boy dies early in the book and the rest of the book is all about the other boy being depressed. I know that some how blueberries or some type of berry is involved. And the boy who dies I think his name is Jamie and he dies from an allergic reaction to bee stings. I cannot think of the name of this book or the author at all and I need help finding it. I'm thinking it could be not used in schools anymore because it deals with death and depression. If you have any clue please let me know, Thanks

What the name of a Children's Book (Ages 9-12) that involves two boys and blueberries?
I think you are looking for " A Taste of Blackberries" by Doris Buchanan Smith.

ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment