Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm looking for the name of the children's book that had buttons that said in my spaghetti and over the moon.

I think it had a green worm on the front, i just cant remember the name of it.

I'm looking for the name of the children's book that had buttons that said in my spaghetti and over the moon.
Wouldn't it be called Spaghetti and Over the Moon...?





I tried to look for it but I couldn't find it...


Do you remember where you saw it?


You could probably look it up on the internet.


I tired... but I couldn't find it...





If I do I will tell you.


Sorry if this didn't help.


I tried





Good luck finding it though.!
Reply:I know what this person is talking about. It was a blue plastic "Book" and inside are numerous buttons you push that say words to make a story.


I'm pretty sure it was fisher price.. I had the same toy when I was little.


I am also trying to find the name of this toy Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment