Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is the name of this old children's book?

I'm trying to remember the name of this book my mother used to read to me. It was about this little girl's room full of toys. When the little girl would go to sleep, the toys would come to life and have a huge tea party. I think the teddy bear used to lead all the toys, and they were all organized in getting everything together. At the end of the story, the little girl notices a teacup on the floor, leftover from the secret tea party.





If you could give me any information about this book regarding the author or title, I'd greatly appreciate it.

What is the name of this old children's book?
Have you tried this site?


http://whatsthatbook.com/


Good luck finding it Dear!





Love is the answer, Pandora


No comments:

Post a Comment