Saturday, July 24, 2010

I Can't Remember Name of Children's Book - About a Boy in an Automated House that Goes Haywire?

I remember a book about a boy who lived in a house where got him ready in the morning from getting him out of bed, to shower, to breakfast, etc. Then one day a lightening storm or something causes the whole system to go haywire and comedy ensues.





Can anyone help me find this book for my children?

I Can't Remember Name of Children's Book - About a Boy in an Automated House that Goes Haywire?
I think that's Lazy Tommy Pumpkinhead by William Pene Du Bois. Here's a description I was able to find...





Lazy Tommy Pumpkinhead





by William Pene Du Bois (Illustrator)





Lazy Tommy does little for himself. He lives in an all-electric house and various contraptions wake him, slide him from bed to bath, dress him and feed. When the power fails, turmoil follows.





If thats not the book you're looking for then sorry I couldn't help.







camellia

No comments:

Post a Comment