Sunday, November 20, 2011

Looking for wooden beads of children's heads.Beads are a boy or girl head that is personalized w/child's name.

These beads were on a grandmother necklace that my daughter had purchased for me in California. Each bead was shaped in the form of a boy or girl , and could be personalized with their eye, hair color etc. and then have the child's name on them. The beads were on a cord. These were purchased in a craft shop in a Southern California mall. This was about 10 years ago and the shop is no longer there. I can paint the beads myself but do not know where to purchase them. I think they are made of wood but it might be some other material. I now have a new granddaughter and would like to add a bead for her.in her likeness. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Looking for wooden beads of children's heads.Beads are a boy or girl head that is personalized w/child's name.
go to kidsbeads.com
Reply:I know where you can probably get the faces, but you'll need to paint the names yourself. The Beadman in Redding, California carries them in three sizes. I hope this helps. Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment